I recently reviewed the pcb manufacturing service from pcbcart.com and to make it more useful for the readers I compared some aspects with pcbs I got from OSH Park and Smart Prototyping. So the read the full article please head on to my new blog by clicking here.
The goal for this project was to build it with mostly parts that I had in my lab instead of designing or buying something special so for this reason some hacking had to be done.
Thanks to the MSP430 used inside, In this video I calculate the MS6612 light meter should get up to 470 hours of continuous usage.
Another VoltLog InTheMail, this time I receive the following items:
- ICR18650-26F 2600mAh 3.6V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- NCR18650B 3400mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 3S JST connector cable
- DC-DC 0.9V-5V USB Output Charger Step Up Power Module
- ESD Anti-Static Shielding ZIP LOCK Bags
- Mifare RC522 RFID Induction Reader Module
- 100 Pcs 0805 SMD LED Diode 5 Colors
- Original Xiaomi 5000mAh Ultra-thin 9.9mm Power Bank
- TI Precision Amplifier Quickstart Kit AMPQUICKKIT-EVM: OPA313, OPA314, OPA316, OPA170, OPA171, OPA172
Links for all of these are in the video description on YouTube.