Samsung SGH-U600 tips:
Flashlight: When you slide up your phone try pushing the up/down volume button at the side for about 1-2 seconds, this will activate the led light normally used for the camera. Now you can find your key’s 🙂
When the mp3 player is minimized, you can control it by using your navigation buttons in the main screen:
Long hold the right navigation button will bring up the next track in your playlist.
Long hold the down navigation button will stop the mp3 player.
Long hold the left navigation button will bring up the previous track in your playlist.
Long hold the center navigation button (the I (internet)) button will pause the track.
Samsung SGH U600 tips: Special codes
- *#0228# This code will allow you to check the battery status of your Mobile by pushing down 2 times!
- *#1234# This code will allow you to check your firmware version!
- *#4777*8665# This code brings you in a special menu where you can detach your gprs to improve your battery life!
- *#0842# This code will test the vibration function of your mobile
- *#9998*4678255# This code will allow you to install java games on your U600 mobile
Samsung SGH U600 tips: Some Known firmware bugs
- Mp3 player doesn’t play the last 3 seconds of an mp3 file
- The alarm doesn’t work in silent mode
- While typing a message when mp3 player is on, the Add word function doesn’t work properly.
- When receiving a file via Bluetooth, there is no option to store it to the memory card so the size is limited to the phone memory
- When there are movies in the my video’s section of the phone memory and you try to play a movie full screen from your memory card, the phone just switches to camera mode. That’s very strange!
These bugs are present in firmware: U600XXGD2