The TMP275 is a digital sensor (I2C, TWI) with a resolution of 0.0625°C and 0.5°C accuracy from −20°C to +100°C. With a small current consumption and easy to use interface the TMP275 is ideal for a wide range of project. The sensor is soldered onto a small pcb so you can easily connect it to your development platform (Arduino, breadboard, etc.). The pull-up resistors and the bypass capacitors are already soldered so it's ready for use. The sensor also ships with a 5 pin unsoldered header.Features:
- Two-Wire Serial Interface
- Resolution: 9 to 12-Bits, User-Selectable
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (max) from −20°C to +100°C
- Low quiescent current: 50μA, 0.1μA Standby
- Wide supply range: 2.7V to 5.5V
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 31 January, 2010.