Today my order of samples from Texas Instruments arrived. Nicely packed in antistatic bags, i got the following parts:
- TAS5414A – 4-Channel Automotive Digital Amplifiers
- AMC6821 – Temperature Monitoring and Fan Control
- TPA6120A2 – High Fidelity Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- PGA4311 – 4-Channel, +/-5V Audio Volume Control
- TMP100 – Digital Temperature Sensor with I2C Serial Interface
TI, was very nice trough the delivery steps, they even gave me a call and told me that if i need support in finishing up the project i should send an email to their support and they will happily answer my questions.
I’m planing on building a nice amp with that TAS5414A, I’ll post details here, later when I’ll get started working on the amp.